Thursday, February 17, 2011

tattoo over stretch marks

Not all tattoo changes can be fixed with a touch-up, though. Stretch marks

Not all tattoo changes can be fixed with a touch-up, though. Stretch marks

Luckily, they're all in areas free of stretch marks.

Luckily, they're all in areas free of stretch marks.

It seems that stretch marks are not the only things these days that are

It seems that stretch marks are not the only things these days that are

I just couldn't let myself post the pictures of the stretch marks on my back

I just couldn't let myself post the pictures of the stretch marks on my back

 ventral tramp stamp surrounded by stretch marks stating that

ventral tramp stamp surrounded by stretch marks stating that

I'm going to get my small stretchmarks covered with cherry blossom branches

I'm going to get my small stretchmarks covered with cherry blossom branches

Yeah, yeah, I have saggy skin and stretch marks. Who cares.

Yeah, yeah, I have saggy skin and stretch marks. Who cares.

Stretch marks are fine for tattooin over, will dig out a pic for you, Twelve

Stretch marks are fine for tattooin over, will dig out a pic for you, Twelve

Dealing with Stretch Marks . My new (Photoshop) tattoo.

Dealing with Stretch Marks . My new (Photoshop) tattoo.

Full arm gloves for tattoo and stretchmarks coverage - Cosplay.com. Oh

Full arm gloves for tattoo and stretchmarks coverage - Cosplay.com. Oh

One of these skin problems can be stretch marks.

One of these skin problems can be stretch marks.

Tattoo over stretch marks. Veil Tattoo Cover Kits hide your tattoos

Tattoo over stretch marks. Veil Tattoo Cover Kits hide your tattoos

Oh, and my hip ones were done over stretch marks.

Oh, and my hip ones were done over stretch marks.

Cindy Crawford reveals her stretch marks - and shows she's human after all

Cindy Crawford reveals her stretch marks - and shows she's human after all

tattoo stretch marks

tattoo stretch marks

I discovered that tattooing over stretch marks isn't as easy as I had hoped.

I discovered that tattooing over stretch marks isn't as easy as I had hoped.

Tattoo Over Stretch Marks

Tattoo Over Stretch Marks

 Hulkamania leaves stretch marks on

Hulkamania leaves stretch marks on

Re: Tattoo to cover stretch marks? Thats what I got to cover my stretchmarks

Re: Tattoo to cover stretch marks? Thats what I got to cover my stretchmarks

tattoo over stretch marks

tattoo over stretch marks